Zweitbatterie läd nicht am Strom! -> Fotos vom Ladegerät. Jemand einen Tipp was kaputt ist

Bitte bei Problemen mit dem Forum das Endgerät und Version angeben!
  • Ich denke ich hatte genu das gleiche. 220 V Strom kam in den Bus, aber Kühlschrank hat nicht geladen. Der Defekt lag im Ladegerät. Einer von den Kondensatoren war durchgeraucht

(Here i ment the foto of the two black (and burned) condensators with the grey stripe on, shown on page 1 to be shown but i failed adding them to the post)

Aj, those two F**ers are what burned in my CC syncro at Altes Lager.

And, yes, I too would implode if someone gave me sinus like from Dr. Stein's lab (helloween, anyone ?).

I have been in thoutch with two importers of VW in Norway, the main importer - Harald A Möller failed completely in doing their job, so i went on to the next one. I have little time before winter here and I need der ladegerat to work before snow starts dropping everywhere.

-Alzu. Does anyone have an URL or website that can provide these two condensators ? I have also sent mails and called different acteurs in the electronic supply business but they are as useless as the VW importers are ;(

Grüsst,
    Yngve der Rudeboy aus Oslo - getting colder every minute :P

http://VWBus.no/forum - Buscamp 2018

Weiteste anreise Bullidays 2012. Bullidays 2018/297

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rudeboy (25. September 2012 um 22:38)