VW Bus Forum Norway

Bitte bei Problemen mit dem Forum das Endgerät und Version angeben!
  • Hei Scandibus,
    es freut mich noch einen deutschen VW-Busfahrer in der Nähe zu haben.
    Ich bin auch neu hier im t4forum. Aber auch im VW-Bus.no angemeldet.
    Ist aber inhaltlich doch ein grosser Unterschied.

Vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal. Melde Dich mal per PN.

Gruss Manfred aus Flå/Nedre Hallingdal

• Durch das Zufallavatar bin ich dann auf diesen Thread gestoßen.

Leider kann ich noch kein Wort Norwegisch, aber ich habe den festen
    Willen da zu ändern. Damit ich nächstes Jahr "mitreden" kann.

Dieses Jahr geht es per Motorrad am 07 Juni los.
    Wir haben uns eine Hütte an der Westküste gemietet auf der Halbinsel
    Bokn.

Wohnt da vielleicht jemand in der "Nähe" ?
    Nähe ist ja relativ in Norwegen... "mal eben um die Ecke" sind ja schon 50 Km :D

Einem Deutsch-Norwegischen Bus Treffen bin ich nicht abgeneigt :D

Gruß
    Sven

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Multi Sven (31. Mai 2008 um 10:12)

• Zitat

Original von Multi Sven

Einem Deutsch-Norwegischen Bus Treffen bin ich nicht abgeneigt :D

Gruß
    Sven

...dann fang schon mal an das Orga-Team aufzustellen:D

• Das war klar.... bei sowas biste ja immer vorne dabei.... beim
    verteilen der Aufgaben :D

• hin nach norge will ich nächstes jahr auf alle fälle
    warum dann nicht zum treffen??1111 :tongue:

• Auch von mir ein herzliches Willkommen hier in der T4Famile. Habe da mal reingeschaut, verstehe aber nur weniger als die Hälfte. Kann Bullimängel zwar teilweise lesen, aber nicht antworten.

Alle sagen, "das ist unmöglich". Einer hatte das nicht gewusst, und es dann gemacht.

• Grüss Gott, allemann !

Sorry for not typing further in deutsches but I, the fool, took french in school :P
    (And all I ever learned in german came from the Derrick-series)

There are a few treffen in Norge, every year.

Tage, oder "Taigagreen", is holding the now annual Nordlandstreff just under the Polar Circle in june - http://www.vwbus.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19687

You could see just how far up north that meet n'greet will be, by searching for Mo i Rana on viamichelin i.e webmap/routeplanners.

Then there's the annual National, or should i say International meet n'greet in Tinn comune in the county Telemark. http://www.vwbus.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19606
    As of 2010 Andrew will be the arrangor of this large (to Norwegishes standard, anyway) meeting where we have anything from the 60's Bay thru the 70's Vans and T3's of the eighties aswell as newer vans, DOKA's, SIKA's and buses in Type 4 and 5 configurations.

This is a merely four hours drive east of Oslo, shorter ride if you come by ferry from Denmark and land at Larvik.

Normally there is held a winter meeting aswell, usually with short notice - myself I participated in 2007 and we had "only" 18 degrees below zero (centigrades/Celsius) so winter clothing for outdoors activities aswell as a 230 V heater is in order.

Most Norwegians speak little german, but some do and those who do speak it well. We all speak english, or at least pretend to (Henning Solberg who used to drive a WRC Subaru is a very good example of how bad it can get).

OK, just a coupla tips about what to expect up north from us.

Please feel free to come visit the schedueled meetings, it's just north of the tip of Denmark, you know :D

All the best,
    Yngve S
    Oslo

• Hei hei Yngve,
    your're the second guy I know who learns german because of the "derrick" series. Thats really crazy. :)

We met a nice "Nordmann" while waiting at a ferry on our last vacation this year in june.
    We talked a little bit. He in german and we tried our few words norwegian.
    He was on the way home to Tromsø and told us the story why he is speaking german ;)

So ... hjertelig velkommen på t4forum.de !!

Takk for informere oss.
    Jeg tenker de vil væere en god idé å besøke en norske bus-treff

Hilsen fra Lübeck
    Andreas

• Now there's talk of another wintermeet n'greet, with even some syncro-testing in the snow.

http://www.vwbus.no/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20335

The valley Snertingdal is just outside the ("olympic") town of Gjöwik, or Gjoevik if you like.
    All in all I recogn it's a 2.5 hrs drive off from Oslo, my morher in law lives about 3 km away from this location the meeting will be held at.

I participated the 2007-Wintermeeting and stayed there from Friday till Sunday. We had about minus 18' at night, so my 230V heater was a good thing to have in the car. Sadly it was a fan dustributing heater, so the fan made much noise. This time I have a 1000W oilfilled heater that I recogn will be better to have inside the T4. I shall use the same sleeping bag as I did then, a 3-season sleeping bag is suffucient if you use a heater. A whool cap and proper winter working gloves might come in handy...

Remeber to bring woollies and goot winter boots, trekking in snow to your hip is okay when you have clothing for it and the syncros do get stuck every now and then, so there are no guarantee you get to be in a warm and comfy VW all day long :D

Also, I can only repeat the annual (inter)national treffen in Tinn, Telemark the last weekend of September. About to.5 hours off from Oslo but in another direction than the Snertingdalen-treff.

all the best,
    Yngve S
    Oslo

EDIT - just testing if I can get a pic from yesterdays Oslo in here...
    http://img192.imageshack.us/i/26122009c.jpg/[/IMG]
    Not quite correct but y'all get the picture - with 40 cm snow here in Oslo I recogn it will be 2 metres+ up in the Elwedalen :)

http://VWBus.no/forum - Buscamp 2018

Weiteste anreise Bullidays 2012. Bullidays 2018/297

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rudeboy (27. Dezember 2009 um 09:26)

• Hey Norge,
    ich werde in der letzten Juliwoche zwei Pferde nach Norwegen, genauer gesagt nach Karmøy, bringen und habe anschließend noch 3-4 Tage Zeit im mich ein wenig umzusehen.

Da ich noch nie in Norge war, bin ich schon ganz aufgeregt.

Schauen wir mal, was das wird und die Pferde diesen 20 Stunden-Ritt (den wir auf 2 Tage aufteilen) heil überstehen.

CU, Axel

Wenn ich Fehler sehe und nicht darüber spreche, heißt das, dass ich einverstanden bin – und das bin ich nicht

Zitat: Witalij Wolodymyrowytsch Klytschko - Bürgermeister von Київ/Kyjiw/Kiew (Ukraine) (* 17.07.1971)