Beiträge von _Bluebyontherun

Bitte bei Problemen mit dem Forum das Endgerät und Version angeben!

Jusy stumbled upon this conversation and it was exactly what I needed to read! Was always so anti-reimo, my dad always had the super nice leisuredrive t4 hightops and I guess I was sentimental ?. But now the Reimo, from a practicability point of view, is actually really growing on me. But now to decide the size! Would love to hear your thoughts a year on? I have a lwb! ? Greetings! Bluebi

Hi PeZe! I am not a bot! And I am based in Austria. But willing to travel (within reason) for the right high top (covid willing of course). I've even considered driving all the way back to the UK, as shpsgrp.co.uk make high tops, but ideally I would like to not travel so far..
    Yellowone@ Thanks for the link, however sadly this is only showing actual vw t4s equipped with high tops, and not the high top only.

Any help would be so appreciative!

Hi Everyone!

Pleaaasee help a girl out. I was searching for a vw t4 high top for almost a year, but they kept getting snatched up before I was able to view.. I finally caved and settled on a non high top with the intention of installing a high top later on. However, I am REALLY struggling to find any t4 high top suppliers, in the whole of Europe ; ( I have scrolled the internet endlessly with no such luck. Can anyone make any suggestions? I really do not like the look of the Reimo ones. I really prefer the ones which are lower in the back, call me fussy, but I have a dream vision in mind haha!

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. I am also absolutely open to used high tops in good condition if anyone is selling, please let me know!

Happy Easter to you all!

Lg, Kayleigh (and Atlantis, the new van 8th))